Our favorite Toy Story characters are getting ready for their next on screen appearance! They will be joined by some all new friends and foes to bring us an all new adventure in Toy Story 4 on June 21, 2019. Until then have some fun with this adorable and easy Toy Story Slime!
Easy DIY Toy Story Slime
My kids grew up watching Andy and his best pals Woody and Buzz, so the Toy Story films have a special place in my heart. But I am not 100% sold on Toy Story 4. I, personally, thought Toy Story 3 was the perfect ending to an epic trilogy. My solution to this is to separate Toy Story 4 from the other three films and treat it as its own stand-alone. Fingers crossed that works!
We’ve been having fun with the free printable coloring pages and activity sheets… Even have snacked on some special popcorn! You can find all of them here: Toy Story 4 Printables.
But we’re now three weeks into summer and my kid is driving me made with “I’m bored” already. I decided this Toy Story slime would cure his boredom for a while.
Planning a visit to Toy Story Land in Disney World? Don’t miss my tips and tricks! What you need to know BEFORE visiting Toy Story Land.
Toy Story Slime
What you need for slime:
- 1 4oz bottle of clear glue
- Contact solution that contains boric acid
- Baking soda
- Toy Story confetti
Making Your Toy Story Slime
- Pour the bottle of glue into your bowl
- Mix in 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 tablespoon baking soda together
- Stir in water/baking soda mixture with glue
- Add in food coloring until you achieve your desired color
- Mix some Pearl Ex in to give it that gauntlet shine
- Add 1-2 tablespoon contact solution (add more if needed)
- Stir it together until it starts to get clumpy
- Add in some of the confetti and use your hands to form your slime.
*My confetti had some stars in it and we found that the sharp edges hurt like the dickens when playing with the slime.